What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- Where: Blaisdell Arena
- Door time: two hours before the game for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour for those with only game tickets
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Game Times and Ticket Options
- $38 for one loge seat in sections 1–5, 8–15, or 18–21 ($63.75 value)
- $47 for one seat in rows 1–3 of sections A, B, or C; rows 1–5 of sections D or M; or rows 3–5 of section T ($78.75 value)
- $53 for one loge seat in sections 1–5, 8–15, or 18–21 and one Magic Pass ($88.75 value)
- $62 for one seat in rows 1–3 of sections A, B, or C; rows 1–5 of sections D or M; or rows 3–5 of section T and one Magic Pass ($103.75 value)
For each of the above options, choose from the following games:
- Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 2 p.m. or at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 2 p.m.
Magic Passes grant access to a special exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team’s 2015 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including three female players—takes to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Thunder, who also holds the world record for longest basketball shot at 109 feet and 9 inches. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-4 Stretch, the team’s tallest member.
This season, the team faces off against its classic nemesis, the Washington Generals, whose head coach was also a member of the last Generals team to have beat the Globetrotters—more than 40 years ago. Each game gives the Globetrotters’ jovial jocks a chance to extend their decades-long dominance as youngsters laugh along and witness classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
The basketball whiz and "Amazing Race" star runs down the Globetrotters' top stunts.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Neal S. Blaisdell Center on day of game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 2 hours prior for Magic Pass; 1 hour prior for regular ticket. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Globetrotters, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.