What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colourful with this deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Friday, April 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Brandt Centre
- Door time: 5 p.m. for Magic Pass holders only, 6 p.m. for regular ticket holders
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from Four Options
- $32 for a G-Pass for seating in rows 9–12 of section 104, 109, 115, or 120 (up to a $52 value)
- $45 for a G-Pass for seating in rows 7–8 of section 105–108 or 116–119; or rows 3–8 of section 104, 109, 115, or 120 (up to a $77 value)
- $46 for a Magic Pass and a G-Pass for seating in rows 9–12 of section 104, 109, 115, or 120 (up to a $76 value)
- $59 for a Magic Pass and a G-Pass for seating in rows 7–8 of section 105–108 or 116–119; or rows 3–8 of section 104, 109, 115, or 120 (up to a $101 value)<p>
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.<p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team’s 2014 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favourites—including three female players—takes to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Quake, whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-4 Stretch, the team’s tallest member.
During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. To infuse their visits with an extra shot of unpredictability, the Globetrotters also let fans in each city vote on special rules for every game; past rules have included the use of a four-point shot and the installation of a penalty box. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 18, 2014. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Groupon not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Brandt Centre - Evraz Place on 4/18. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.