Tuesday, December 29, at 1 p.m. or 6 p.m.
- $32 for one G-Pass with seating in section 114 (Rows FF-HH), 204–207 or 221–224 (Rows A-E) (up to $53.25 value)
- $44 for one G-Pass with seating in section 104, 107, 121, 124 (Rows E-J) or 114 (Rows CC-EE) (up to $73.20 value)
- $47 for one G-Pass with seating in section 204–207 or 221–224 (Rows A-E) or section 114 (Rows FF-HH), plus a Magic Pass (up to $78.25 value)
- $59 for one G-Pass with seating in section 104, 107, 121, 124 (Rows E-J) or section 114 (Rows CC-EE), plus a Magic Pass (up to $98.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
This season, the Globetrotters will celebrate their 90th anniversary the only way they know how: with a jaw-dropping blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship that has entertained hundreds of millions of fans over the past nine decades. Throughout the team’s lengthy tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including a pair of female players—will take to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Thunder, who also holds the world record for longest basketball shot at 109 feet and 9 inches. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-4 Stretch, the team’s tallest member.
Each game gives the Globetrotters’ jovial jocks a chance to extend their decades-long dominance, all while new generations of fans laugh along and witness classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
The basketball whiz and "Amazing Race" star runs down the Globetrotters' top stunts.