With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at the KFC Yum! Center on Sunday, January 20, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m. Doors open at 1 hour before game time for ticket holders and 2 hours before game time for ticket holders with a Magic Pass. Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players from 12:30 p.m. to 1 p.m. for the 2 p.m. game and 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. for the 7 p.m. game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs. Choose from the following shows and seating options:
For the 2 p.m. game:
- For $35, you get one G-Pass for lower-level seating in rows BB-EE of section 115 (up to a $57.70 value, including all fees).
- For $47, you get one G-Pass for lower-level seating in rows Y–Z of section 115 or rows AA-CC of section 105 or 107, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $77.70 value, including all fees).
- For $48, you get one G-Pass for lower-level seating in rows E-H of section 107 and 115 (up to a $78.70 value, including all fees).
For the 7 p.m. game:
- For $35, you get one G-Pass for lower-level seating in rows L–W of section 107 or 115 (up to a $57.70 value, including all fees).
- For $47, you get one G-Pass for lower-level seating in rows Q–W of section 105 or rows L-U of section 117, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $77.70 value, including all fees).
- For $48, you get one G-Pass for lower-level seating in rows A–D of section 115 and 117, rows B-D of Section 105, or row D of section 106 and 116 (up to a $78.70 value, including all fees).
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team's 2012 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Quake, whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-8 Tiny, the world's tallest pro basketball player.
During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and on all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon's mobile app.
90% of 703 customers recommend
“Have a great time fun for everyo”
“Love going to this”
“Lots of fun and they are great with the kids”