Available game times: 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. (December 27) | 2 p.m. (December 28)- Madison Square Garden | 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. (January 2)- Barclays Center
- Madison Square Garden:
- $73 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 1–3 and 7–9 (rows 1–7) (up to $121.75 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 1–3 and 7–9 (rows 13–17) or sections 105, 109, 115, 119 (rows 1–22) (up to $99.50 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 105, 109, 115, and 119 (rows 15–22) (up to $81.75 value)
- Barclays Center:
- $70 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 7–9 and 23–25 (rows B–3) (up to $117 value)
- $55 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 7–9 and 23–25 (rows 4–9) or sections 4, 6, 10, 12, 20, 22, 26, 28 (rows 1–9) (up to $92 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 7-9 and 23-25 (rows 14–20) (up to $69.50 value)
- Click here to view Barclays Center seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
This season, the Globetrotters will celebrate their 90th anniversary the only way they know how: with a jaw-dropping blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship that has entertained hundreds of millions of fans over the past nine decades. Throughout the team’s lengthy tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including a pair of female players—will take to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Thunder, who also holds the world record for longest basketball shot at 109 feet and 9 inches. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-4 Stretch, the team’s tallest member.
Each game gives the Globetrotters’ jovial jocks a chance to extend their decades-long dominance, all while new generations of fans laugh along and witness classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Globetrotters guard Bull Bullard offers workout tips to help you throw down the rock in style.
The basketball whiz and "Amazing Race" star runs down the Globetrotters' top stunts.