What You'll Get
- $41 for one ticket for section 104, 108, 116, or 120 (rows 7–13), section 103 or 109 (rows 3-4), or section 114 or 122 (rows 4-5) (up to $59.25 value)
- $53 for one Magic Pass, plus one ticket for the seating above (up to $88.75 value)
- $43 for one ticket for section 104, 108, 116, or 120 (rows 3–6), section 103 or 109 (rows 1-2), or section 114 or 122 (rows 2–3) (up to $78.50 value)
- $65 for one Magic Pass, plus one ticket for the seating above (up to $108 value)
- $51 for one ticket for floor section A, B, E, or F (rows 2–3) or sections 104, 108, 116, or 120 (rows 1–2) (up to $93 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie. Parents/guardians and children need both a Magic Pass and game ticket in order to enter the arena early. Purchase the same G-Pass/Magic Pass option for everyone in your group to ensure that you will sit together.
This season, the Globetrotters will celebrate their 91st anniversary the only way they know how: with a jaw-dropping blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship that has entertained hundreds of millions of fans over the past nine decades. Throughout the team’s lengthy tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including a pair of female players—will take to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot veteran guard TNT sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Thunder, who also holds the world record for longest basketball shot at 109 feet and 9 inches.
Each game gives the Globetrotters’ jovial jocks a chance to extend their decades-long dominance, all while new generations of fans laugh along and witness classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 122 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Globetrotters guard Bull Bullard offers workout tips to help you throw down the rock in style.
The basketball whiz and "Amazing Race" star runs down the Globetrotters' top stunts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2017. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/13 for a ticket at the venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tsongas Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Globetrotter's current ticket prices-which may change. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.