All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 3, 2018
· Reviewed April 3, 2018
· Reviewed November 20, 2017
What You'll Get
Scientists are still puzzled by the contents of the modern basketball–they believe it to be filled either with helium or several baseballs. Contemplate this conundrum with today’s deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters play. Choose from the following the following options:
- For $24, you get one reserved seat in sections 102, 103 or 120, Rows A-N to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at Sovereign Center on Saturday, December 31 at 1 p.m. (up to a $48 value, including all ticketing fees)<p>
- For $20, you get one reserved seat in section 10 or 22, rows K–S to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem on Thursday, February 9, at 7 p.m. (up to a $40 value, including all ticketing fees).<p>
- For $29, you get one reserved seat in section 3, 5, 15, or 17, rows D–J to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at Stabler Arena in Bethlehem on Thursday, February 9, at 7 p.m. (up to a $58 value, including all ticketing fees).<p>
- For $42, you get one reserved seat in section 4, 5, 9, or 10, rows B–E; in the lower levels in sections 103–105, rows A–C; section 116 or 118, rows A–C; or sections C116 or C118, rows A–C to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza on Friday, March 16, at 7 p.m. (up to an $84.70 value, including all ticketing fees).<p>
Now in their 86th season, the Harlem Globetrotters continue to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team’s 2012 world tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K Daley sharing a behind-the-back pass with newcomer Jacob “Hops” Tucker, the 2011 NCAA slam-dunk champion whose 50-inch vertical leap cruelly dashed his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Trotters might also present a study in contrasts with five-foot-two Too Tall Hall and seven-foot-eight Paul “Tiny” Sturgess, the world’s tallest pro basketball player.
As the Globetrotters take on their archrivals, the Washington Generals, youngsters can learn about the benefits of teamwork while laughing along and witnessing the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 16/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/26 for a ticket at venue. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects current ticket prices - price may differ on event day. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.