· Redeemed November 20, 2017
· Redeemed November 20, 2017
· Redeemed September 17, 2017
What You'll Get
Scientists are still puzzled by the contents of the modern basketball— they believe it to be filled either with helium or several baseballs. Contemplate this conundrum with today’s deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters. Choose from the following options:
- For $18, you get one seat in section B to see the Harlem Globetrotters at the Butte Civic Center on Thursday, February 9, at 7 p.m. (a $35 value, including all fees).
- For $21, you get one seat in floor bleachers 1 or section C at the Butte Civic Center on Thursday, February 9, at 7 p.m. (a $41 value, including all fees).
- For $22, you get one seat in section 101, 104, 108, 111, 112, 114, 115, 202, or 203 at the Adams Center in Missoula on Friday, February 10, at 7 p.m. (a $44.75 value, including all fees).
- For $24, you get one seat in sections 104–107 or 110–113 at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman on Saturday, February 11, at 7:30 p.m. (a $48.50 value, including all fees).
- For $25, you get one seat in section A, E, G, H, J, L, R, T, U, or V at Rimrock Auto Arena in Billings on Sunday, February 12, at 2 p.m. (a $50 value, including all fees).<p>
Now in their 86th season, the Harlem Globetrotters continue to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team’s 2012 world tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K Daley sharing a behind-the-back pass with newcomer Jacob “Hops” Tucker, the 2011 NCAA slam-dunk champion whose 50-inch vertical leap cruelly dashed his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Trotters might also present a study in contrasts with five-foot-two Too Tall Hall and seven-foot-eight Paul “Tiny” Sturgess, the world’s tallest pro basketball player.
As the Globetrotters take on their archrivals, the Washington Generals, youngsters can learn about the benefits of teamwork while laughing along and witnessing the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 16/person. Redeem starting 1/5. Valid only for option purchased. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.