All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 3, 2018
· Reviewed April 3, 2018
· Reviewed November 20, 2017
What You'll Get
Scientists are still puzzled by the contents of the modern basketball— they believe it to be filled either with helium or several baseballs. Contemplate this conundrum with today’s deal for one ticket to see the Harlem Globetrotters. Choose from the following options:
- For $18, you get one ticket for seating in section B to see the Harlem Globetrotters at the Butte Civic Center on Thursday, February 9, at 7 p.m. (a $35 value, including all fees).
- For $21, you get one ticket for seating in floor bleachers 1 or section C at the Butte Civic Center on Thursday, February 9, at 7 p.m. (a $41 value, including all fees).
- For $22, you get one ticket for seating in section 101, 104, 108, 111, 202, or 203 at the Adams Event Center in Missoula on Friday, February 10, at 7 p.m. (a $44.75 value, including all fees).
- For $24, you get one ticket for seating in sections 104–107 or 110–113 at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman on Saturday, February 11, at 7:30 p.m. (a $48.50 value, including all fees).
- For $25, you get one ticket for seating in section A, E, G, H, J, L, R, T, U, or V at Rimrock Auto Arena in Billings on Sunday, February 12, at 2 p.m. (a $52 value, including all fees).<p>
Now in their 86th season, the Harlem Globetrotters continue to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team’s 2012 world tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K Daley sharing a behind-the-back pass with newcomer Jacob “Hops” Tucker, the 2011 NCAA slam-dunk champion whose 50-inch vertical leap cruelly dashed his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Trotters might also present a study in contrasts with five-foot-two Too Tall Hall and seven-foot-eight Paul “Tiny” Sturgess, the world’s tallest pro basketball player.
As the Globetrotters take on their archrivals, the Washington Generals, youngsters can learn about the benefits of teamwork while laughing along and witnessing the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 16/person. Valid only for opt purch. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at box office. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Butte Civic Center, Adams Event Center, Brick Breeden Fieldhouse, & Rimrock Auto Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harlem Globetrotters' current ticket prices - price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.