All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at Nassau Coliseum on Sunday, February 17, at 1 p.m. or 5 p.m. Doors open one hour before the game for ticket holders and two hours before the game for ticket holders with a Magic Pass. For the 1 p.m. game only, Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players from 11:30 a.m. to noon; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs. Choose from the following seating options:
For the 1 p.m. game:
- For $52, you get one ticket for seating in rows C–E of sections 202–204 plus a Magic Pass (up to a $103.75 value, including all fees).
- For $62, you get one ticket for seating in rows B–D on the North or South Floor (up to a $124.65 value, including all fees). <p>
For the 5 p.m. game:
- For $42, you get one ticket for seating in rows A–E of sections 202–204 or 216–218 (up to an $84.75 value, including all fees).
- For $62, you get one ticket for seating in rows B–D on the North or South Floor (up to a $124.65 value, including all fees).
- For $100, you get one ticket for courtside seating in the front row on the North or South Floor (up to a $200.35 value, including all fees).<p>
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team’s 2012 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Quake, whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-8 Tiny, the world’s tallest pro basketball player.
During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and on all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 17, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 12/20/12 at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Nassau Coliseum. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption of voucher. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.