Scientists are still puzzled by the contents of the modern basketball—they believe it to be filled either with helium or several baseballs. Contemplate this conundrum with this GrouponLive deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at Wildwoods Convention Center. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $26, you get one ticket for reserved bleacher seating in rows B–D of sections A3, B1, B2, F2, F3, or G1 (up to a $52.25 value, including all fees).
- For $35, you get one ticket for courtside seating in sections 1–12 (up to a $69.75 value, including all fees).
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Wednesday, August 8, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, August 9, at 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 10, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 11, at 7 p.m.
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team's 2012 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K sharing a behind-the-back pass with newcomer Jacob “Hops” Tucker, the 2011 NCAA slam-dunk champion whose 50-inch vertical leap cruelly dashed his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5'2" Too Tall and 7'8" Tiny, the world's tallest pro basketball player.
During four dates at the Wildwoods Convention Center, youngsters can learn about the benefits of teamwork, and laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Wildwood, New Jersey 08260