In the team’s tenth decade, the Harlem Globetrotters put a whole new spin on family time with flashy basketball stunts and hilarious hijinks
What You'll Get
- Seating: see dropdown menu choices
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- G-Pass can only be redeemed on mobile app
- Additional date available February 21 at Shadow Hills High School in Indio
How G-Pass Works
- Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account.
- You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event.
- Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call.
- Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my exact seats? Individual seats are assigned by the venue after purchase. You’ll be seated in one of the sections listed on the option you purchased.
- I purchased multiple tickets. Will we all sit together? As long as you purchased tickets on the same order, you will be seated together.
- Can I add another ticket to an order I already purchased? We’re not able to add tickets to existing orders. Any additional tickets you purchase will not be seated with your original group.
- Is ADA/handicap seating available? This varies from venue to venue. Contact the venue to ask about the availability of ADA/handicap seating prior to purchase.
- Get more information on how you’ll receive your tickets and other ticket-related questions here.
Harlem Globetrotters – Pushing the Limits World Tour
For the past ten decades, the Harlem Globetrotters have entertained hundreds of millions of fans with their jaw-dropping blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. However, for their Pushing the Limits World Tour, the squad pushes their basketball wizardry even further with an all-new arsenal of innovative thrills, stunts, and unforgettable moments. Throughout the lengthy tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites will take to the hardwood each game, bringing audiences to their feet with flashy behind-the-back passes from guard Torch George, hook-shots from Big Easy, and earth-shattering dunks from Thunder Law. As the team extends their decades-long dominance, they’ll recruit a whole new generation of fans with their athletic prowess and side-splitting antics.
Globetrotters guard Bull Bullard offers workout tips to help you throw down the rock in style.
The Fine Print