What You'll Get
- Seating: VIP Floor sections A, B, E, or F or VIP sections 105-107 or 117-119; lower sections 103-110 or 113-123; upper sections 104-108 or 116-120
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Good to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my exact seats? Individual seats are assigned by the venue after purchase. You’ll be seated in one of the sections listed on the option you purchased.
- I purchased multiple tickets. Will we all sit together? As long as you purchased tickets on the same order, you will be seated together.
- Can I add another ticket to an order I already purchased? We’re not able to add tickets to existing orders. Any additional tickets you purchase will not be seated with your original group.
- Is ADA/handicap seating available? This varies from venue to venue. Contact the venue to ask about the availability of ADA/handicap seating prior to purchase.
- Get more information on how you’ll receive your tickets and other ticket-related questions here.
Harlem Globetrotters – Fan Powered World Tour
When the Globetrotters hit the road in celebration of their 93rd anniversary, they won’t forget to bring their jaw-dropping blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship that has entertained hundreds of millions of fans over the past nine decades. Throughout the lengthy world tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including a trio of female players—will take to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot guard Torch George sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Thunder Law, who also holds the world record for farthest basketball shot made backwards at 82 feet 2 inches. Speaking of long-distance shots, the Globetrotters court features basketball’s first four-point line, which is more than 6 feet behind the NBA’s current three-point line.
Each game gives the Globetrotters’ jovial jocks a chance to extend their decades-long dominance, all while new generations of fans laugh along and witness classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 123 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Globetrotters guard Bull Bullard offers workout tips to help you throw down the rock in style.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 18, 2019. Limit 9 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/17 for a ticket at the venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tsongas Center. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Harlem Globetrotters is the issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices-which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Seats are assigned in advance. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.