The Globetrotters celebrate their 93rd anniversary with a showcase of their signature blend of athletic prowess and side-splitting antics
What You'll Get
- Seating: see dropdown menu choices
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Gameday extras: Some options include a Magic Pass
- Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes prior to the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie.
- Parents/guardians and children need both a Magic Pass and game ticket in order to enter the arena early. Purchase the same G-Pass/Magic Pass option for everyone in your group to ensure that you will sit together.
Good to Know
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my exact seats? Individual seats are assigned by the venue after purchase. You’ll be seated in one of the sections listed on the option you purchased.
- I purchased multiple tickets. Will we all sit together? As long as you purchased tickets on the same order, you will be seated together.
- Can I add another ticket to an order I already purchased? We’re not able to add tickets to orders. Any additional tickets you purchase will not be seated with your original group.
- Does my ticket include Magic Pass? If you want to include a Magic Pass with your ticket, be sure to purchase an option that lists “Magic Pass” in the title.
- Is ADA/handicap seating available? This varies from venue to venue. Contact the venue to ask about the availability of ADA/handicap seating prior to purchase.
- Get more information on how you’ll receive your tickets and other ticket-related questions here.
How G-Pass Works
- Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account.
- You must redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event.
- Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call.
- Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Harlem Globetrotters – Fan Powered World Tour
When the Globetrotters hit the road in celebration of their 93rd anniversary, they won’t forget to bring their jaw-dropping blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship that has entertained hundreds of millions of fans over the past nine decades. Throughout the lengthy world tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites—including a trio of female players—will take to the hardwood each game. Spectators might spot guard Torch George sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Thunder Law, who also holds the world record for farthest basketball shot made backwards at 82 feet 2 inches. Speaking of long-distance shots, the Globetrotters court features basketball’s first four-point line, which is more than 6 feet behind the NBA’s current three-point line.
Each game gives the Globetrotters’ jovial jocks a chance to extend their decades-long dominance, all while new generations of fans laugh along and witness classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Over the years, similar antics have followed the Globetrotters around the world, including to 123 countries and territories and all six continents on which basketballs grow naturally. The Globetrotters’ extensive travels haven’t gone unnoticed: they’re one of the few teams to earn a spot in the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
Globetrotters guard Bull Bullard offers workout tips to help you throw down the rock in style.
The Fine Print