What You'll Get
- $33 for one general-admission ticket (up to $47.68 value)
- $55 for two general-admission tickets (up to $95.36 value)
- $85 for a general-admission family pass, with two adult tickets and two teen tickets (up to $121.36 value)
- Music will start at 11:30 a.m. and end at 9:30 p.m.
Harmonium Music and Arts Festival
Like a miniature Newport Folk Festival, the Harmonium Music and Arts Festival is an all-day celebration of local food, drinks, and of course, music. That day, bands that have been carefully plucked from the New England indie folk rock music scene will file onto the the festival’s riverfront farm and provide 10 straight hours of non-stop jams. Here are some of the artists that will take the stage:
- Parsonsfield: Praised by the New York Times for its multi-layered harmonies, this five-piece alt-folk band from Northampton tinges indie folk rock tunes with hints of rowdy rock ‘n roll.
- Will Dailey: He’s a three-time winner of the Boston Music Award for “Best Singer/Songwriter,” and his songs have popped up on dozens of TV shows and films. In 2014, music critic Steve Morse said it would “take a forklift” to get Will’s album, National Throat, off his yearly “Best Of” list.
- Also appearing: The Reconstructed | Rabbit in the Rye | The Dupont Brothers | Colbis the Creature | Goldenoak | The Coteries | Kid Coyote
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.