- $40 for a ticket package for two to see Love and Heroes (up to $121.20 value)
- When: Saturday, April 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Harold Washington Cultural Center
- Doortime: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
The package includes:
- Two tickets for lower-level seating
- One cast photo
- One red-carpet photo
- Two sweet treats
Love and Heroes
- The Plot: While exploring the black presence in comic books, this romantic musical comedy follows a woman struggling with her engagement to the most powerful man in the world.
- The Music: Tap your feet along to original R&B love songs such as “My Superman.”
Harold Washington Cultural Center
Named in honor of Chicago’s first African-American mayor, the Harold Washington Cultural Center hosts theatrical and musical events that echo the center’s mission of African-American cultural preservation. This event helps celebrate the 10-year commemorative anniversary for the Harold Washington Cultural Center. In addition to its entertainment, the center performs community outreach each year to serve more than 45,000 youth through arts programs, teen summits, and special events.