What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to see TLC with GoGo Morrow (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Saturday, July 12, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Atlantic City
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The T: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins
- The L: Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopes
- The C: Rozonda “Chili” Thomas
- Current members: Watkins and Thomas, who have continued on in the face of Lopes’ tragic death in 2002
- Impressive stats: one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time; won two Grammys for their Diamond sophomore album, CrazySexyCool; Fanmail went Platinum six times over
- Most recent release: 2003’s 20, a greatest hits compilation that included “Meant to Be,” a new song penned by Ne-Yo
- Songs you’ve probably heard: “Waterfalls,” “Creep,” Unpretty,” Diggin’ on You,” “Red Light Special”
- Other reason to love “Waterfalls,” besides its unshakable hook and classic music video: it inspired a “Weird Al” Yankovic parody about the dangers of making prank calls
- What TLC wants none of: scrubs
- How they define a scrub: a deadbeat guy who thinks he’s fine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Atlantic City on 7/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.