- $21 for one G-Pass to see Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts (up to $42 value)
- When: Friday, November 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Whiskey Roadhouse-Horseshoe Council Bluffs Casino
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts
- Scott Weiland’s voice: the whimper of a wounded beast and the snarl of a dog that won’t let go of his bone
- Scott Weiland’s appeal: Jim Morrison after he set fire to his T-shirt collection
- What his voice and appeal won him: fame and fortune with Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver, a pair of Grammys for Best Hard Rock Performance with Vocal in 1994 and 2005
- The Wildabouts: the rhythm section that keeps Scott from floating through the roof
- The set list: Scott unleashes the biggest hits from STP’s biggest albums, along with glam-slams from his time in Velvet Revolver
- Top of your lungs sing-alongs: “Sex Type Thing,” “Vasoline,” and “Interstate Love Song”