What You'll Get
- One ticket to a select performance at Harris Theater
- Door time: 30 before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Orquesta Sinfónica del Estado de México on Friday, February 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center: Romantic Piano Quartets on Monday, March 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- $15–$25 for B section seating (up to $50 value)
- $10–$12.50 for C section seating (up to $25 value)
- $20 for A section seating (up to $40 value)
- Orquesta Sinfónica del Estado de México: making its Chicago debut, this symphony orchestra formed in 1971 pays homage to Mexican and Spanish composers including Granados and De Falla while uniting people of Mexican descent all over the world.
- Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center: Romantic Piano Quartets: violinist Daniel Hope and viola player Paul Neubauer lend their expertise to Mahler’s Quartet in A minor, Schumann’s Quartet in E-flat major, and Brahms’ Quartet No. 1 in G minor.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show 60 minutes before showtime for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Harris Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Harris Theater for Music and Dance's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.