- One ticket to Laurie Anderson & Kronos Quartet present Landfall
- When: Tuesday, March 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Harris Theater for Music and Dance
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $25 for B pricing (up to $50 value)
- $17.50 for C pricing (up to $35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Laurie Anderson & Kronos Quartet Present Landfall
- The theme: Anderson’s tragic experience with Hurricane Sandy in 2012
- What you’ll hear: Anderson’s voice, keyboard, and electric violin; the quartet’s violins, viola, and cello
- What the New York Times says: “The idea of a collaboration between the idiosyncratic New York multimedia artist Laurie Anderson and the Kronos Quartet, a musically omnivorous San Francisco ensemble, seems so obvious that you wonder why it never happened before now”
Harris Theater for Music and Dance
205 E Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60601