Like cliff diving or ferret ownership, football is an endeavor best watched from the sidelines. Witness acts of bodily bravery with today’s GrouponLive deal to see a Harrisburg Stampede indoor football game at the Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex and Expo Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get two tickets for general-admission seating (a $20 value, including all fees).
- For $19, you get four tickets for general-admission seating (a $40 value, including all fees).<p>
For each ticket option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Maryland Reapers on Saturday, April 7, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Virginia Badgers on Saturday, April 21, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Tri-State Redhawks on Saturday, April 28, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Tri-State Redhawks on Saturday, May 12, at 7 p.m.<p>
Beneath the roof at the Farm Show Complex and Expo Center, the Harrisburg Stampede charge into a new season of American Indoor Football, ready to defend their home turf against a trio of division rivals. Players sheathed in blue and gold dash across the gridiron and hurdle over disoriented rodeo clowns under the direction of head coach Bernie Nowotarski, who leads his pen of pigskin warriors after a seismic shift fused the AIF with the Southern Indoor Football League.
From general-admission seats, Stampede supporters spring to their feet as newly signed wide receiver Scorpio Brown blazes into the end zone and kicker T.J. Chiarolanza boots balls through the open arms of goalposts that consistently forget what comes after the Y in the YMCA. As an added bonus, fans can haul in autographs from Pennsylvania native and longtime NFL player Andre Reed, who will be at the Harrisburg Mall from noon to 2 p.m. on April 28 before attending the game against the Redhawks later that evening.