- Admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through August 30, excluding special engagements
- Where: Hartford Funny Bone
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $15 for two tickets (up to $46 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $92 value)
- $30 for eight tickets (up to $184 value)
Bret Ernst (May 8–11)
As seen on Showtime’s Comics Without Borders and Comedy Central
Warning: contains coarse language
Paul Mecurio (June 26–29)
Winner of an Emmy and a Peabody for his writing on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, seen on The Late, Late Show with Craig Kilborn and Comedy Central Presents
Warning: contains real talk about dirty pictures
Tom Segura (July 17–20)
Star of the Netflix comedy special Completely Normal and host of the podcast Your Mom’s House
Warning: contains adult language and rampant examples of schadenfreude
Hartford Funny Bone
The first Funny Bone location opened in 1982 and has spread infectious laughter ever since. Established stars such as Drew Carey and Jerry Seinfeld have graced the clubs’ stages, as well as up-and-coming talents with fresh faces, fresh routines, and that fresh pine scent. The venue also plays host to a full-service bar, where patrons may steep their sorrows in calming brews, then ingest them triumphantly.