The best comedy routines become cultural touchstones, such as George Carlin's "Seven Dogs I Love to See on Television." See a new classic with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through October 25, excluding special engagements
- Where: Hartford Funny Bone
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming acts.
- $15 for two tickets (up to $46 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $92 value)
- $30 for eight tickets (up to $184 value)
Godfrey (July 10–12)
As seen in Soul Plane, Louie, and 30 Rock; known to many as the “7Up guy”
Warning: NSFW, unless you happen to work in a four-letter-word factory
Jay Phillips (July 24–27)
Former Baltimore Comedian of the Year seen on HBO, Starz, and Jimmy Kimmel Live
Warning: contains profanity and a dangerously sharp suit
John Henton (July 31–August 3)
As seen on sitcoms The Hughleys and Living Single, and late-night shows such as Showtime at the Apollo, The Tonight Show Starring Johhny Carson, and Comics Unleashed
Warning: contains language both bleeped and bleepless
Hartford Funny Bone
The first Funny Bone location opened in 1982 and has spread infectious laughter ever since. Established stars such as Drew Carey and Jerry Seinfeld have graced the clubs’ stages, as well as up-and-coming talents with fresh faces, fresh routines, and that fresh pine scent. The venue also plays host to a full-service bar, where patrons may steep their sorrows in calming brews, then ingest them triumphantly.
“Make sure to be there an 1 hour or more before show in order to receive a good table.”
“shows were worth the money definitely a good place to catch a comedy show...drinks however were horrible apparently they use house rum for mixed drinks and doesn't...”
“shows were worth the money definitely a good place to catch a comedy show...drinks however were horrible apparently they use house rum for mixed drinks and doesn't taste like what you are used to ordering/drinking. ”