What You'll Get
Without laughter, playgrounds would be silent except for the creaking of old swing sets and the trickling of tears into below-ground aquifers. Celebrate the sound of mirth with today’s deal: for $20, you get one all-access pass to see Dez Reed at The Harvest Classic Comedy Festival 5.0 from September 19 to 25 (a $40 value). The event is held at the following seven participating venues:
- Beily’s Ultralounge on Monday, September 19, at 8 p.m.
- Specklebelly’s Brew Pub on Tuesday, September 20, at 8 p.m.
- Staccato Lounge at Tusq Restaurant on Wednesday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- Outlaws Country Rock Bar on Thursday, September 22, at 8 p.m.
- Manchester Brew Pub on Friday, September 23, at 8 p.m.
- The Odeon Events Centre on Saturday, September 24, at 7 p.m.
- Joe’s Sports Bar & Grill on Sunday, September 25, at 8 p.m.<p>
Comedian Dez Reed performs seven themed comedy routines at seven separate venues during The Harvest Classic Comedy Festival 5.0, an event that induces chuckling in audience members of all ages. Laughter conjurer Tommy Savitt emcees the 90- to 120-minute routines, kick-starting each evening at 7 p.m. or 8 p.m. with an introduction of the show’s theme and preparatory smile stretches. An all-access pass grants entry to all seven nights of wisecracking amusement, including “Dez Reed: The Musical” on September 21, the sports-themed production “The Best Dang Comedy Sports Show” on September 25, and a viewing of Bambi’s hunting scene to cure week-long giggle fits. Like presents the day after Christmas, all seats are open, which encourages comedy junkies to arrive early for the best possible view. Some venues have a limited number of seats, and all shows are first come, first served.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Redeem on day of event. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Harvest Classic Comedy Festival 5.0. Must provide first and last name at checkout. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.