What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Hatsune Miku expo
- When: Sunday, October 12, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Nokia Theatre L.A. Live
- Door time: 11:30 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $33 for loge left and right, rows L–S (up to $74.50 value)
- $39 for loge left center and right center, rows K–P (up to $85 value)
- $45 for orchestra left center and right center, rows W–AA (up to $96 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Hatsune Miku Expo
- Who Hatsune Miku is: the world’s first Vocaloid, a virtual pop star whose voice and physical appearance is entirely computer generated
- Her debut: August 31, 2007, at age 16
- How many official releases she’s sung on since then: more than 100,000
- How many years she’s aged since then: 0
- The answer to your question: yes, she’s a singing robot, but you shouldn’t call her that to her face
- What fans will experience at the expo: their cybernetic idol in a variety of performing contexts, an exhibition of artwork, and a live concert backed by a band of Homo sapiens
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Nokia Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.