- The 2014 Hawaii Bowl featuring the Fresno State Bulldogs against the Rice Owls
- When: Wednesday, December 24, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $7.50 for red- or yellow-level South-endzone general-admission seating (a $15 value)
- $10 for yellow-level Makai sideline seating (a $20 value)
- $10 for orange- or blue-level South-endzone seating (a $20 value)
- $20 for orange-level Mauka seating in section FF, GG, HH, NN, PP, or QQ (a $40 value)
On Christmas Eve, the 13th annual Hawaii Bowl kicks off at Oahu’s Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium. The postseason showdown pits the Fresno State Bulldogs against the Rice Owls. While Santa begs his reindeer to make a detour over Hawaiian Airlines Field at Aloha Stadium, up to 50,000 fans revel in the gridiron action from the stadium stands.