What You'll Get
Soccer, or football, puts its emphasis on the human foot, largely to keep it safe now that delinquent hands are using real rocks, paper, and scissors in their games. Keep feet from falling in with a bad crowd with this deal to see the Hawaiian Islands Invitational professional soccer tournament at Aloha Stadium. All tickets are for general-admission seating in the Red/Yellow Level, which is shaded in gray on the seating chart. Choose from the following options:
- For $5, you get one ticket to both first-round games on Thursday, February 23 (a $10 value), which include the following:
- Busan I’Park (Korea) against Melbourne Heart FC (Australia) at 6 p.m.
- Yokohama FC (Japan) against the Colorado Rapids (U.S.) at 8:30 p.m.
- For $8, you get one ticket to both final-round games on Saturday, February 25 (a $15 value), which include the following:
- The consolation game at 5 p.m.
- The championship game at 7:30 p.m.
- For $10, you get one ticket to all four games of the invitational (a $20 value)<p>
Four professional soccer teams from three continents battle for international soccer supremacy during the inaugural Hawaiian Islands Invitational. During the tournament’s opening game, Korea’s Busan I’Park attempts to corral the dangerous midfield of Melbourne Heart FC, led by former MLS standout and Brazil native Fred, who staggers defenses with prolific playmaking and sparklers attached to his cleats. Thursday’s second matchup between Yokohama FC and 2010 MLS champion Colorado Rapids entices uproarious chants from the crowd as legendary Japanese striker Kazuyoshi “Kazu” Miura vaults headers into the airspace of American goalie Matt Pickens. On Saturday, the first-round victors will face off for bragging rights as tournament champions, and the consolation game awards third-place finishers and sentences losers to a year of peeling potatoes and freshly picked soccer balls.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for date purchased. Reservation required. Redeem one hour prior to first game for a ticket at Aloha Stadium will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Aloha Stadium will call. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Aloha Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Hawaiian Islands Invitational current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.