What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $29 value)
- Click here to view the venue map
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Three Headed MonsTOUR
- Hawthorne Heights: This Dayton quintet’s pastiche of pop-punk and post-hardcore rock delivers sonic catharsis in the form of singles such as “Saying Sorry” and “Where Can I Stab Myself in the Ears,” both of which appear on 2006’s If Only You Were Lonely. In honor of its 10th anniversary, the Heights will play that album in its entirety on this tour.
- Mest: Frontman Tony Lavato and the original lineup of this Illinois-bred pop-punk-ska outfit unleash the primal energy that made them favorites of the Vans Warped Tour. Before the show, fans should check out their self-released 2014 album, Broken Down.
- The Ataris: Seamlessly blending the caffeinated catharsis of emo and skate-punk, this Indiana band went gold in 2003 with the fan-favorite So Long, Astoria, featuring their un-Henleyed take on Don Henley’s “The Boys of Summer.”
- Also Appearing: Handguns | London Falling
About Hawthorne Heights, Mest & The Ataris
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.