What You'll Get
- $28 for an exclusive VIP thoroughbred-racing package with Reserved seats in the Revel Stoke party box (up to $80.50 total value)
The package includes the following:
- Admission ($2 value)
- Program with the day’s lineup of races ($3.50 value)
- $10 worth of barbecue food
- $10 in wagers (for new Club members only)
- VIP seat at the Finish Line Revel Stoke Party Area, which includes indoor and outdoor seating ($15 value)
- A private handicapper, who will be available to help read the racing program and dole out tips on the horses ($20 value)
- A private mutuel clerk, who will be available to take wagers and bets ($20 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 10/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. $10 wager coupon requires free Club Hawthorne sign-up. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hawthorne Race Course
On May 20, 1891, an estimated 6,000 people attended the first-ever Opening Day at Hawthorne Race Course in Stickney, Illinois. The event featured the Chicago Derby—a quarter-mile race won by a horse named Brookwood. Since that day, the family-owned facility—celebrating over 125 years in business—has thrilled Chicago-area racing fans season after season with live competition and full-card simulcasting. The track hosts standardbred harness racing in January and the summer months, while thoroughbred racing dominates the rest of the year. But it hasn't always been easy. In 1905, for instance, racing was banned in Chicago for more than 15 years after several of the facility's horses became mired in a political scandal. And Hawthorne Race Course itself has had to overcome its fair share of adversity, including two fires, but continues to enthrall thousands of fans each year.