- One ticket to see a rock concert or burlesque show
- Where: High Dive
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $8 to see He is Legend on Sunday, March 9, at 6:30 p.m. (up to $16.33 value). Doors open at 6 p.m.
- $8 to see Passafire on Thursday, March 20, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $13.25 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
- $4 to see The Independents on Tuesday, March 25, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $8.68 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
- $12 to see We the Kings on Friday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $21.95 value). Doors open at 6 p.m.
- $7 to see Skill Focus Burlesque on Saturday, March 29, at 10 p.m. (up to $13.25 value). Doors open at 9 p.m.<p>
- To hear southern hardcore and metal in the vein of Maylene and Underoath, as well as the new track “Something Witchy,” check out He is Legend.
- For reggae-rock heard on the Warped Tour that could easily fit on a mix tape with Pepper and 311, see Passafire.
- For a horror-punk band, formerly managed by Joey Ramone, that mixes the sound of the Misfits with ska and Elvis, see The Independents.
- To hear a Florida pop-punk favorite and Vans Warped Tour headliner carve into new tracks from 2013’s Somewhere Somehow, check out We the Kings.
- To see Florida’s premier nerdy burlesque troupe take on the British Invasion and console gaming while raising pulses and making calculators sexy again, check out Skill Focus Burlesque.<p>