What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Heart with Joan Jett & The Blackhearts (up to $45.80 value)
- When: Friday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Seating: sections 116–124
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of records Heart’s sold: more than 35 million
- Debut album: Dreamboat Annie, which ricocheted through the male-dominated hard rock landscape when it hit the airwaves in 1976
- What archetypal track “Magic Man” is made of: Nancy’s chain-smoking guitar riff and Ann’s voice, a balance between folky ’70s sweetness and a mic-singeing wail
- Other essential tracks: “Barracuda,” “Crazy on You,” “These Dreams,” “What About Love,” “Alone”
- Newest studio album: 2012’s Fanatic, which Rolling Stone described as “a late-game hot streak” that found them “still living up to their band name”
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Legendary “Godmother of Punk”
- Jett inducted into the 2015 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Listed as one of Rolling Stone’s Greatest 100 Guitarists of All Time in 2003.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 27, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at The Palace of Auburn Hills on 3/27. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.