- $25 for one G-Pass to see Heart with Joan Jett & The Blackhearts (up to $45.80 value)
- When: Friday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Seating: sections 116–124
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of records Heart’s sold: more than 35 million
- Debut album: Dreamboat Annie, which ricocheted through the male-dominated hard rock landscape when it hit the airwaves in 1976
- What archetypal track “Magic Man” is made of: Nancy’s chain-smoking guitar riff and Ann’s voice, a balance between folky ’70s sweetness and a mic-singeing wail
- Other essential tracks: “Barracuda,” “Crazy on You,” “These Dreams,” “What About Love,” “Alone”
- Newest studio album: 2012’s Fanatic, which Rolling Stone described as “a late-game hot streak” that found them “still living up to their band name”
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Legendary “Godmother of Punk”
- Jett inducted into the 2015 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Listed as one of Rolling Stone’s Greatest 100 Guitarists of All Time in 2003.