What You'll Get
- One ticket to see the Rockettes in Heart and Lights
- When: Select performances between March 27–April 17
- Where: Radio City Music Hall
- Click here to view all available showtimes.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
- $44–$59 for seating in the side orchestra or second mezzanine (up to $62.95–$84.45 value)
- $56–$74 for seating in the orchestra, side orchestra, or first mezzanine (up to $80.35–$105.75 value)
- $82–$105 for prime orchestra or first-mezzanine seating (up to $117–$150.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Heart and Lights
The Rockettes’ signature high-kicking athleticism and precision have always verged on the uncanny. Their new musical spectacular, Heart and Lights, adds even more reasons for audiences to do a double-take. New York literally springs to life on stage: icons ranging from the New York Public Library’s lions to the Wall Street bull come alive in a thrilling celebration of the city. Other jaw-dropping stage wizardry, such as a painting whose ballerinas begin suddenly to dance, surrounds these animatronic creations and the set’s startlingly realistic recreations of the city’s most cherished buildings.
Meanwhile, of course, there are the dancers. They pour onto the stage dressed as bankers at the Stock Exchange; they splash their rain boots in real puddles; and they sparkle in black tights and bowler hats that evoke the mid-century glamor of Bob Fosse. All the while, original songs and fun pop hits mingle on the soundtrack to this unbelievable urban adventure.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through Ticketmaster. Contact Radio City Music Hall at (212) 247-4777 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Price and offer value include applicable fees and service charges. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.