- One G-Pass ticket to the Heart of Persia Festival featuring Siavash Ghomayshi, Sattar, Omid, Helen, Farshid Amin, Mansour, Mohamad Khordadian, and Sheila
- When: Saturday, September 26, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $35 value)
- $25 for terrace seating (up to $45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Heart of Persia Festival
- Siavash Ghomayshi: After leaving Iran for London for an education in jazz at the astonishing age of 11, Siavash began a career as a composer, singer-songwriter, and bandleader that has yielded a near four-decade discography of Persian-language pop-rock.
- Sattar With a dulcet tenor capable of traversing the worlds of traditional Iranian music and modern pop, this award-winning crooner has scored over 70 hits throughout his career, including the breakthrough TV theme song “Khaneh Be Doush” and the widely-covered signature single ”Gol-e Sangam.”
- Mansour: This singer, actor, composer, fashion designer, and all-around heartthrob has been charming intentional audiences since 1994 with dance-pop driven by inspiring lyrics.
- Farshid Amin With the mega-hit “Nastaran,” this hunky crooner became a Persian pop icon. He’s also the first Persian-American to perform the U.S. National Anthem at a major NBA game.
- Other Notable Acts: Omid| Helen | Sheila | Mohamad Khordadian and dancers