What You'll Get
- $27.75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 201 or 207 (up to $54.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Number of records Heart’s sold: more than 35 million
- Debut album: Dreamboat Annie, which ricocheted through the male-dominated hard rock landscape when it hit the airwaves in 1976
- What archetypal track “Magic Man” is made of: Nancy’s chain-smoking guitar riff and Ann’s voice, a balance between folky ’70s sweetness and a mic-singeing wail
- Other essential tracks: “Barracuda,” “Crazy on You,” “These Dreams,” “What About Love,” “Alone”
- The newest album: …is almost in the can and should be released sometime in 2016. Ann teases that it will “have more contours” than 2012’s Fantatic and features more singing from sister Nancy
Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- Joan’s well-deserved nickname: “Godmother of Punk,” which she earned as a member of the seminal all-girl ’70s rock troupe The Runaways—and cemented as the leader of the Blackhearts
- Bad Reputation: Joan’s first single and solo album from 1980, and the coming-out party for a rock-and-roll tour de force. VH1 named it the 29th Best Hard Rock Song of All Time.
- Good reputation: In addition to her status as a feminist icon, Joan was inducted into the 2015 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and listed as one of Rolling Stone’s Greatest 100 Guitarists of All Time.
- “I Love Rock and Roll”: Jett’s biggest album to date (and first with her loyal Blackhearts), featuring that fist-pumping title track and her raucous take on “Crimson and Clover.”
- More than four decades: the amount of time Cheap Trick has wanted you to want them
- Cheap Trick at Budokan: the 1978 album that made them a household name and enticed listeners to catch up on their earlier albums, including the pop-punk masterpiece Heaven Tonight
- Anthems that rally fans of all generations: “Surrender,” “I Want You to Want Me,” and their ‘90s über power ballad “The Flame”
- Why fans should be excited for April: that’s when Cheap Trick gets inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
About Heart with Joan Jett & the Blackhearts & Cheap Trick
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.