What You'll Get
- One ticket to see the BYU Young Ambassadors’ Heartsongs… Melodies of Love
- When: Wednesday, January 28, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $29 for balcony section (up to $49.50 value)
- $19 for rear-orchestra section (up to $38 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Heartsongs… Melodies of Love
Brigham Young University’s resident team of singers and dancers presents a colorful revue of the past century’s best-beloved love songs from the radio and stage. Drawing from Broadway smashes such as Cinderella and Thoroughly Modern Millie, as well as The Beatles, Adele, and Michael Jackson, the 20 young performers present a fast-paced, family-friendly tour of the heart.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 29, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 1/28 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Center for the Performing Arts. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Broadway San Jose's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.