- $10 for one ticket to see Heather McDonald (up to $23.50 value)
- Where: Cobb’s Comedy Club
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Friday, May 15, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 6:45 p.m.
- Friday, May 15, at 10:15 p.m. Doors open at 10 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:15 p.m.
- Saturday, May 16, at 9:45 p.m. Doors open at 9:30 p.m.
- Where You’ve Seen Her: on Chelsea Lately; The Tonight Show with Jay Leno; Reno 911!; Showtime; and the New York Times bestseller list thanks to her books You’ll Never Blue Ball in this Town Again and My Inappropriate Life
- Common Topics: parenthood; celebrity snafus; lapsed Catholicism
Cobb’s Comedy Club
Cobb’s Comedy Club has split sides for over 30 years. Rose-colored arches frame the 400-seat venue, where a rotating slate of comics seen on film and television crack open cans of fresh chuckle before audiences seated at cabaret tables on the main floor or balcony. Suds from a full-service bar help guests wash down upscale American fare, which is prepared with homemade ingredients and free-range rubber chickens.