Seeing music live is a great way to really feel the music, especially when you position yourself directly between the cymbals. Be at the center of it all with this GrouponLive deal.
- $17 for one ticket to see “Heaven’s Little Honky Tonk” (up to a $33.35 value)
- Where: Brockville Arts Centre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Wednesday, July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, July 18, at 2 p.m.
- Thursday, July 18, at 8 p.m.<p>
Heaven’s Little Honky Tonk
It’s a lineup that would’ve been too big for even the Grand Ole Opry. In Heaven’s Little Honky Tonk, spot-on impersonations from a cast of talented musicians bring bygone country legends such as Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, and Tammy Wynette back to the land of the living. Even the man seemingly dressed for his own funeral joins in: Johnny Cash stepping onstage in his intimidating black to sing with a gravely growl kept fresh after all these years. Then Cowboy Roy Rogers croons about the humble tumbleweed while Dale Evans gets spurs jangling with her octave-spanning accompaniment. To keep the proceedings from getting too heartfelt, Minnie Pearl steps in with her playful jabs at Southern culture and attempts to keep her hat’s trademark price tag from revealing that its a Gucci. As the performers break out their instruments, they invite the audience to participate by singing, clapping, and whistling along.<p>