What You'll Get
- $12 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.62 value)
- Each ticket includes a complimentary drink
Dates and Times
- Friday, October 28, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 29, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, November 4, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 5, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, November 6, at 3 p.m.
- Friday, November 11, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 12, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, November 18, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, November 19, at 8 p.m.
At a certain point, Hedda Gabler recognized that her youthful party days were over. So she did what she thought was sensible—she gave up the excitement of high society and married George Tesman, a reliable (though not particularly gifted) academic. Does she love him? It’s hard to say. One thing is for certain, though: she would do anything to secure their future together. So when an old flame returns to town, a talented writer and recovered alcoholic (and George’s academic rival), one of the most iconic female characters in the history of theatre feels her plotting brain overcome by jealousy. What follows is a stripped down, sexy, and thoroughly shocking take on Henrik Ibsen’s masterpiece of realism.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.