- C$22.50 for one G-Pass to see Hedley (up to C$50.75 value)
- When: Thursday, March 27, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Air Canada Centre
- Seating: sections 306–308, rows 8–10 or 12–13; sections 309 or 321, rows 8–13; or sections 322–324, rows 8–13
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When Jacob Hoggard formed Hedley: in 2005
- What happened before that: Hoggard was a finalist and fan favorite on Canadian Idol in 2004
- What happened before that: birth, school, some other stuff
- Hedley’s sound: infectious melodies that suit Hoggard’s boyish yawp, playful instrumentation, and summery guitars
- Impressive record, part one: the band released three consecutive double-platinum albums
- Impressive record, part two: the band performed the bouncy hit “Cha-Ching” at the closing ceremonies of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics
- Impressive record, part three: 2013’s Wild Life, of which Music Express said, “There are certain songs you hear that just scream ‘hit record.’ Hedley’s ‘Anything’ is just such a song…But what’s more, there’s 10 more songs just like it.”