Why We Like It
Chart-topping pop group behind “Hello” and “Crazy For You” tout their latest album, Hello; Carly Rae Jepsen and Francesco Yates open
About This Deal
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in 300-level (up to $76.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Hedley: Hello World Tour 2016
- Impressive record, part one: The band released five consecutive double-platinum albums, along with scoring two Juno Awards and a handful of Much Music Video Awards.
- Impressive record, part two: They have sold nearly one million albums and 500,000 concert tickets throughout their career.
- Impressive record, part three: They performed the bouncy hit “Cha Ching” at the closing ceremonies of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics.
- Carly Rae Jepsen: This former finalist on Canadian Idol rocketed up Billboard’s Hot 100 chart (and 20 other charts) thanks to her nine-time platinum, double Grammy-winning single “Call Me Maybe.”
- Since then: she’s released Kiss, which further cemented her superstar status, and this year’s Emotion, fully loaded with dance-ready ear candy such as “Run Away With Me” and “I Really Like You.”
Need to Know
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.