- $36 for two tickets to see Heffron Drive (up to an $83.80 value)
- When: Saturday, November 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Scout Bar
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Heffron Drive is: Kendall Schmidt and Dustin Belt, joined by a full band
- Member of Big Time Rush who's probably on a poster on your wall: Kendall Schmidt
- Big Time Rush touring guitarist that accepted your screams of "I Love You!": Dustin Belt
- Before or After?: Heffron Drive started before the rush of Big Time Rush, but Kendall and Dustin held onto their dream
- The differences between Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive: more driving rock and throbbing electro than the poppier BTR
- Heffron Drive's influences: Taking Back Sunday, Jimmy Eat World, Cobra Starship
- Kendall and Dustin play: guitars, synths, drums, bass, sound effects, computer, Parcheesi
Some people want to rock out to a live band. Some people don't care if there's a band, as long as they're dancing. There's no need for a coin toss at Scout Bar, which has been giving the outgoing and the indecisive a bevy of entertainment options for almost a decade. The space houses two clubs—in the first, nationally touring bands and local favorites keep crowds moving.The second is The Green Room, a contemporary dance club and video lounge where DJs spin hip-hop, house, and top 40 tunes, and gladly take requests without giving dancers the DJ eye.