Passengers get to admire the spectacular views of the NYC skyline during their helicopter tour
About This Deal
- Departure time: every half hour from 9:00 a.m.; last flight at 4:30 p.m.
- Departure location: 6 E River Piers, New York, NY
- Liberty Harbor Tour: 15 minutes
- Big City Tour: 20 minutes
- Liberty Harbor Tour’s notable sights: Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, Ellis Island, 9/11 Memorial, Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, and more
- Big City Tour’s notable sights: Statue of Liberty, Grant’s Tomb, George Washington Bridge, Harlem and Harlem River, Palisades Cliffs, and more
- Heliport fee of $40 per passenger not included
- Passengers weighing over 250 lbs. may be required to purchase an additional seat; maximum weight of 300 lbs. per person allowed
- Photos are taken once and may not be retaken, must be redeemed immediately after the tour (all photos are deleted at the end of the day)
About Zip Aviation
Typically, you can only see Central Park, the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and One World Trade Center in less than an hour while leafing through a stack of New York postcards. However, Zip Aviation confounds expectations, whisking tourists over those landmarks and more on one of three helicopter tours in 12–30 minutes. Helmed by a team of pilots with an impeccable safety record, the tours grant passengers a bird’s-eye view of the city aboard their Bell helicopters. Tours are also available in nine different languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, or Chinese. The aviation company complements its sightseeing excursions with an array of other transit services, including private charters and special-event transportation options.