Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for two tickets (up to a $25 value each) and two drinks (up to a $6 value each; up to a $62 total value). This deal is valid for one beer, one glass of house wine, one well drink, or one non-alcoholic beverage per person.
- When: any show of your choice through December 1, excluding special events.
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- See the full schedule for showtimes<p>
The two tickets must be used towards the same show.<p>
Helium Comedy Club requires a two-item minimum per guest in addition to the items included in this deal.<p>
**[Bryan Callen](http://gr.pn/157Tqgb) (May 16–18)**
Original cast member of MADtv seen in The Hangover, How I Met Your Mother, and Death Valley
Warning: contains minor language and major gyrations
**[Sarah Colonna](http://www.sarahcolonna.com/) (May 30–June 1)**
Writer and regular on Chelsea Lately and semifinalist on Last Comic Standing
Warning: sexual content
Helium Comedy Club
The chain of Helium Comedy Clubs releases giggle gas from famed headliners and tomorrow's brightest stars at its Philadelphia, Portland, and Buffalo locations. In front of a tabled showroom that allows audiences a clear sightline and maximizes guffaw acoustics, a bustling calendar of familiar comic talent fills most of the week with levity, and open mic nights and standup workshops put aspiring jokesmiths higher up the comedy rung. Although the club holds guests to a two-item minimum, the menu inspires curiosity regarding maximum orders, with tempting savories such as shrimp cocktail, pulled-pork sliders, avocado and chicken paninis, and spicy potato bites with ranch dressing.
Helium Comedy Club Portland
1510 SE 9th Ave.
Portland, OR 97214