A comedy show is a rare occasion when it's acceptable to laugh at another person's pain or scream "Yeah!" when someone asks how you're doing. Have an unconventional evening with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to the #HellaFunny comedy showcase (up to $16.82 value)
- When: Saturday, March 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Great Star Theatre
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Both a production company and a show, #HellaFunny is spearheaded by comedian and Oakland-native Stroy Moyd. Having appeared in Comedy Central's "Up Next" showcase, featured for SNL writer Hannibal Buress, and opened for Sarah Silverman, Moyd sets up and stars in comedy shows throughout the Bay Area with some of his comic buddies. In each, he regales audiences with self-deprecating stories, impressive crowd work, and a confident stage presence earned in part from being a three-time winner at the Hollywood Laugh Factory's Fresh Faces Comedy Competition.