What You'll Get
- $17 for one general-admission ticket (up to $27.39 value)
- Let There Be Rock: In 2000, a group of hardcore AC/DC fanatics came together and decided to recreate their idols’ music with “mechanical precision and passionate fury.” They called themselves…
- Hell’s Bell(e)s: The pun-tastic name is a nod to the band’s all-female lineup, which today consists of Amber, Mandy, Laura, Lisa, Sharon, and Adrian “Angus” Conner.
- Highway to Hell: Hell’s Belles has travelled the globe melting faces with a repertoire of AC/DC songs that includes everything from “Live Wire” and “The Jack” to iconic anthems such as “Thunderstruck.”
- It’s a Long Way to the Top: …but it didn’t take Hell’s Belles long to get there. In 2003, Angus Young himself endorsed the band during an interview with Blender magazine.
- T.N.T.: Now approaching two decades of shows, Hell’s Belles’ concerts are just as explosive as ever—in fact, as recently as 2015, LA Weekly named them one of the top 20 cover bands in Los Angeles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. For ADA seating, please inform box office personnel upon arrival at the venue – availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.