- $15 for one ticket to Hello Baby (up to a $30 value)
- When: Friday, November 15 or Saturday, November 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Surrey Arts Centre
- Seating: reserved
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student or senior discounts.
This show contains adult material and situations – it may not be appropriate for all audience members.
Like many new fathers, Lucas Myers felt clueless after the birth of his first child. But instead of hiding away in a fort built of diapers, he channeled his confusions into a one-man show. Framed as an instructional lecture for similarly naïve pops, Hello Baby addresses crises large and small while contemplating the identity changes attendant to fatherhood. Wielding an observational sense of humor, Lucas—described by Hello Baby reviewers as "brilliant"—laments his lack of sleep, offers advice to fellow dads, and strums the ukulele during songs with titles like "Nobody Warned Me 'Bout the Drool."