What You'll Get
- $15 for two tickets to Hellzapoppin Circus Sideshow Revue (up to $37.66 value)
- When: Saturday, November 29, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Vinyl Music Hall
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
The show is for audience members 18+; there will be an additional $5 charge for attendees under 21.
Hellzapoppin Circus Sideshow Revue
- What it is: a rock ‘n’ roll, circus-style variety show
- The Master of Ceremonies: Hellzapoppin creator and stuntman Bryce Graves, also known as “The Govna”
- The sword swallower: Chelsea NoPants, one of the few female sword swallowers in the world
- The acrobat: Short E. Dangerously, whose name refers to his lack of legs
- The mascot: Mr. Buggles, a top hat-wearing French Bulldog
- The fire-eater: Tess LaCoil, Hellzapoppin’s “pain-proof pinup,” who also braves the bed of nails
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 29, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 11/29 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Vinyl Music Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Vinyl Music Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18+, extra $5 fee for under 21. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.