- $19 for one ticket to see Henry Cho (up to $29.80 value)
- When: Saturday, February 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Secrest Auditorium
- Seating: rows J–JJ of the orchestra
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
“I’m an Asian with a Southern accent,” Henry Cho says on his Facebook page, adding, “to a lot of people, that right there is funny.” But to the millions who’ve watched the Knoxville-raised comic of Korean descent—on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson, and Cho’s Comedy Central special, What’s That Clickin’ Noise?—the true hilarity comes not from how he speaks, but what he says. Cho paints unflinching portraits of his eccentric acquaintances, shares true stories from his childhood, and makes keen observations, whether playing the Grand Ole Opry or serving as the keynote entertainer for the Correspondents Dinner. And while much of his repertoire is clean, even fans of blue material will find themselves crowing at his one-of-a-kind style and polished performances.