- One ticket to “Henry Prego Sings Frank Sinatra: Live from Las Vegas” with dinner
- Where: Encore Dinner Theatre
- Door time: 2 hours before showtime; arrival 90 minutes before showtime is recommended
- Ticket values include dinner and all fees.
- Click here to view the dinner menu.<p>
- $36 for Gold level seating in rows 10–12 (up to a $62.30 value)
- $42 for Platinum level seating in rows 1 or 6–9 (up to a $72.30 value)
- $49 for Diamond level seating in rows 2–5 (up to an $82.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Friday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, October 19, at 8 p.m.<p>
“Henry Prego Sings Frank Sinatra: Live from Las Vegas”
Henry Prego has been the toast of two towns—Las Vegas and London—with his spot-on portrayal of Ol’ Blue Eyes. Living the role of Frank Sinatra in the smash hit stage shows The Rat Pack is Back and the Olivier award-nominated The Rat Pack Live From Las Vegas, Prego’s performance makes it seem like the Chairman of the Board never went to that great stage in the sky. His latest showcase recreates the glory of Sinatra’s stint at the Sands Hotel in a charming Vegas flashback filled with favorites from the Great American Songbook. Looking, sounding, and ring-a-ding-dinging just like The Sultan of Swoon, Prego’s take on Sinatra makes the audience feel like they’re part of the pack.<p>
Encore Dinner Theatre
With a design and ambiance that evokes the aura of 1940’s supper clubs, Encore Dinner Theatre escorts modern audiences back to the days of classic live entertainment. The intimate dining room—sporting only 240 seats in clear view of the stage—welcomes guests for wining and dining on gourmet cuisine before and during performances. Showtime is signaled by the rising of the chandeliers, which give way to spotlights shining on beloved Broadway musicals, plays, and concerts. Encore also features a sprawling dance floor so audience members can waltz and watusi to classic, classy tunes.
What some people are buzzing about: